Monday, November 10, 2008

Red socks

Well, work is looking like the next 5 months are going to be a freaking madhouse. So I have changed my sock knitting plans. I cast on 68 stitches last night with the intention of knitting the Child's French Sock from Knitting Vintage Socks. But, given that the drama llama is rearing its head (can we shear it for the fiber?), I decided I wanted something a little less fiddly.

Mystery Cuff

So I checked out my Ravelry queue (which I use to store any pattern I like and might want to knit ever - my sock tab is 3 pages long) and found these socks - Rovásírás-sukat. Mostly very simple with a dash of interesting thrown in. Just what I'm looking for. And knit over 64 stitches, so it's easy to fudge it from the 68 stitches I had on the needle.

Yay socks!

No comments: