Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer of starting

I seem to be in cast on mode. I started a Raspberry Dream Stole in some blue alpaca laceweight, a Wood Hollow Vest in some green Cascade 220, and a sock yarn scrap-ghan with my sock yarn bits and bobs. Oh, and I've knit a toe in my green Zauberball yarn that I don't know what to do with yet.

And that's not all!

I really want to cast on for a Clapotis in the fabulous Malabrigo I just picked up at the Dancing Ewe's surprise sale. And I also want to start a Double V Cardigan in some Elsbeth Lavold Silky Wool I've had for a while now. So I've got a lot on my to do list!

But I have finished a couple of things. I finished the Monkey socks for my aunt and those were a great hit. Plus I finished a pair of Anastasia socks in Chameleon Colorworks' Footsie, color Indian Wedding. The color repeat on this yarn seemed sort of short, so I was worried about how it would pool, but it ended up having a lovely stripey effect. And the colors are very nearly Gryffindor's colors, but not quite.
2010.06.18 056

No comments: