Monday, September 21, 2009

Lace ambitions

I didn't get so far as I had hoped yesterday. I did a couple repeats during the movie and another one later. Here's a big mess of black. I'm getting a little worried - it's going to be tight at the end for yarn.
Diamonds and triangles

But, in other news, I got packages today. First package is a very pretty sock needle holder from my pal Madam, which normally would be enough to thrill me, but it got a bit overshadowed by the second package.
sock needle holder

Second package!
Niebling

Knitted Lace Designs of Herbert Niebling
! Printed by Lacis and available through School House Press (who had VERY fast shipping, big thumbs up there).

With pretty things like this:
Niebling

And this:
Niebling

And this:
Niebling

Such lovely lace designs. I swoon. ... But first the edging.

No comments: