Friday, January 1, 2010

For the record...

... I finished all four projects I had lined up. Three are drying right now. The fourth does not need to be reblocked. No photos just now. And I've decided to send my long suffering Laminaria shawl into hibernation. Which leaves me a bit flustered. What to do next?

I think maybe I'll swatch for Francis Revisited. I have some beautiful alpaca tweed in my stash. It might have to be double stranded. And I'm going to do a proper swatch. Washing and everything. It's the mature and cautious approach to knitting. Should be novel.

Maybe a pair of lovely stockinette socks in the rainbow Mini Mochi I've been hoarding.

I also want to do a felted cat bed at some point with my odds and ends of wool. And a cat sweater, because that's the sort of person I am.

So exciting to have these things finished and so many options available to me! Wheee...

No comments: