Sunday, November 22, 2009

November 22nd: Doubt

I got up this morning, bought a coffee, and settled in to knit and catch up on some shows. I knit while playing a board game with Pants. I knit while watching The Apartment (I didn't love the movie, but Jack Lemmon is very entertaining). So I got quite a bit of knitting done.
Amelia cardigan

That's somewhere over 5 inches from where I attached the sleeves. And I just started binding off the neckline.
Amelia cardigan

But I'm very concerned. I tried on the cardigan this morning. And despite adding in several stitches at the top of the sleeves, it's still very tight. I am crossing my fingers and toes that I can gain at least an inch in them during blocking. And I'm hoping the problem is just my sleeves, and not the whole thing. Watch and find out in the coming week...

No comments: