Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 3rd

Amelia cardigan

What's that? It's about 14" of Amelia Cardigan laid out on my lovely couch. It used to be my ugly couch with the cheap white ikea cover, but now it's my lovely couch with the discontinued-but-I-got-it-on-eBay red corduroy cover. I love it more now.

The important thing about the photo above is that it means I stop knitting the body for a while and knit the sleeves. And thank goodness for that. I am not a fan of twisted rib. Especially when I have to twist purl stitches. I complain a lot about the more fiddly knitting things, but they do have a rather lovely effect, don't they?

Still, the sleeves will be an excellent break before I get to the end. I'm going to knit the sleeves two at a time, for maximum excitement. I think I'll go wind some yarn now!

No comments: