Monday, November 30, 2009

November 30th: Wrapping up

It would have been awfully poetic to have finished the Amelia Cardigan on the last day of PostEveryDayvember. But I didn't. I attached 3 of 14 buttons and have the rest of the button holes lined up. When push comes to shove, I don't know bupkis about sewing, even buttons. So I just do my best! Here's the three. I've lined up the button holes with split ring markers.
2009.11.30 005

So this posting every day project has been really interesting. I've learned a lot. I've learned that I don't have the content to post every day and come close to being interesting. I maybe have content for twice a week, if I'm lucky. I've learned that that light in this house is crap for taking photos, particularly at 10:30 pm, which is when I seem to post these things. And I've learned that I make a lot of declarations and then ignore them. Silly. But I kept to the 30 days and I don't think I missed any, even if a few are pretty half assed. So that's good.

No comments: