Saturday, November 28, 2009

November 28th: Choosing

So I'm mostly done with First Christmas Project. Since it's a felting project, it knits up super quick and is a ton of fun to knit. Size 13 needles will do that.

I've picked out yarn for my Third Christmas Project (Second Christmas Project is the same as the First, but different colors and size). I'm really excited because I decided to use my Zauberball. This will be my first time working with a one ply sock yarn. Should be interesting! I am feeling a deep seated need to rewind it out of its fancy ball into a center pull cake. Because then I can knit from both ends of the ball and do two socks at a time - which I love to do.
yarn

The color of the Zauberball is great. So very green! I'm excited to see how it knits up with the pattern I've chosen.

No comments: